Saturday, November 1, 2008

In the Woods by Tana French

In the Woods In the Woods by Tana French


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I picked this book up and I couldn't put it down. Tana French won the Edgar Award for best first novel for In the Woods. It was hard to believe this was a first novel.



Adam Ryan started going by the name Rob Ryan to protect himself from curious people after a horrific disappearance of his two best childhood friends. As an adult he became a murder detective. This story is about a murder case that seems to parallel the disappearance of his friends.



Although I thoroughly enjoyed the story, I did figure out the person that was involved in the murder about half way through. (I won't spoil the story and tell you who it was.)


View all my reviews.

No comments: