Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Morning Show Murders by Al Roker

The Morning Show Murders: A Novel The Morning Show Murders: A Novel by Al Roker


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I loved this book! The first thing you notice is Al Roker's humor sprinkled throughout the story. I love Al's humor so that was a big plus to me. The story line has really nice twists and turns so it isn't predictable. The surprises last until the very end.

Billy Blessing, the main character, is a likable carbon copy of Al. Billy is a weatherman on a popular morning tv show. He is a chef and has an extensive knowledge of food and food preparation. One reason this story rang so true is that Al wrote about what he knows best - and it worked well.

The main drawback to the story is that there are so many characters to keep up with! I am sure that also plays true in Al's line of work but it was dizzying to keep up with the extensive cast of players.

Al did a great job with this book. I can't wait to see his next one.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: