Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

Remember Me? Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
If you need a quick read with a good storyline, pick up a Sophie Kinsella. Although I liked the book, Remember Me? did not have all the humor that the Shopaholic books contained. As the story begins, Lexi Smart is out clubbing with her friends. The next thing you know she is in the hospital three years later and has no idea what has happened in her life since that night three years ago. She doesn't remember marrying a multimillionaire. She doesn't remember becoming the boss of the company that she works for. She doesn't remember attending her father's funeral.

I won't spoil the story for you but take my word for it - the subjects covered are a little heavier than her previous books.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: